Torch 250 Highlights
Multiple Light Options for Every Situation
Use as a flashlight, floodlight or red emergency light. Save on power with bright and half-bright modes.
Stay Connected During an Outage
Integrated USB port charges phones and boosts tablets to stay connected. Long-lasting, advanced lithium battery.
Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand-crank for light anywhere. Durable, rugged construction.
Three Ways To Charge The Torch 250 Flashlight
Recharge the Torch 250 from the sun using the solar panel located on the back of the light. Or connect a larger solar panel such as the Nomad 7 and recharge in about 7-14 hours.
The Torch 250 Flashlight can be recharged from a USB Source in about 7 hours
In a pinch, the Torch 250 Flashlight can be charged using the hand crank. 1 minute of cranking can generate about 2 minutes of light.
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 7-14 hours
- Built in Solar: 23-46 hours
- USB Source: 5 Hours
- Product SKU: 90110
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 14.4 oz (408 g)
- Dimensions: 10 x 3.5 x 1.75 in (25.4 x 8.9 x 4.5 cm)
- Operating Useage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Rated Power: 0.8W
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Cell Type: Li-NMC
- Cell Capacity: 16.3 Wh (3.7V, 4400mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- LED (output): 250 Lumens, 4,000 Kelvin (Color temperature)
- Spot Light: 180 Lumens
- Flood Light: 70 Lumens
- Spot Light: 15 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Flood Light: 48 hours (low), 22 hours (high)
- Hand Crank: 2.2W (cranking at 120 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 2 minutes of light