Yeti 1400 Lithium Highlights
On-demand Power from a Gas Generator Alternative
The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 operates with zero fumes and zero noise for an easy-to-use, plug-and-play way to power all your essential electronics and appliances at the push of a button. It's safe enough to store inside your home or apartment for running lights or appliances during an emergency power outage, and still durable enough to take along to your next outdoor project.
Industry-leading Outputs Including Patented AC and 60W USB-C Power Delivery Ports
With 10 versatile ports to pick from, a Yeti keeps all the necessary gear powered up anywhere. It features higher surge capacities for greater compatibility with more power-hungry devices, and the latest in USB-C Power Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops.
WiFi Connected Power Station
Now with WiFi connectivity, simply connect a mobile app enabled Yeti through your WiFi router and control it remotely using the new Goal Zero Yeti App. Turn ports on or off, check battery levels, even update the Yeti’s firmware with your chosen device. The Goal Zero Yeti App is available now through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Ultra-safe Lithium Battery
We build every Yeti with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements.
Goal Zero Yeti Home Energy Storage
Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
Our industry-leading battery chaining technology allows you to connect cost-effective lead-acid batteries to our high-quality Yeti Lithium power stations to easily scale your energy storage capacity.
Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
- Wall Charger (5A): 25 Hours
- Maximum Input (360W solar panels): 4.5 Hours
- Nomad 50: 43-86 Hours
- Boulder 50: 43-86 Hours
- Boulder 100: 22-44 Hours
- Boulder 100 Briefcase: 22-44 Hours
- Nomad 100: 22-44 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase: 11-22 Hours
- Boulder 100 x 3: 7-14 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase x 2: 5-10 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase x 3: 4-8 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase x 4: 3-6 Hours
- Product SKU: 38300
- Weight: 43.7 lbs (19.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 10.4 in (25.7 x 28.9 x 26.4 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 24 Months
- WiFi RF Certification: FCC/CE/IC/TELEC/KCC/SRRC/NCC
- WiFi Protocols: 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- WiFi Frequency Range: 2.4~2.5 GHz
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5V, up to 3.0A (15W max), regulated
- USB PD port (output): 5V, 12V, 20V up to 3.0A (60W max)
- 6mm Port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max
- 12V Power Pole Port (output): 12V, up to 20A (240W max)
- 120V AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole Charging Port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack Capacity: 1425Wh (10.8V, 132Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 396Ah @ 3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection