Venture 30 Highlights
Power phones, tablets, cameras, and more. Lightweight and packable from the airport to the trail.
Spray it down, take it to the beach, leave it in the rain. Engineered with an IPX6 rating to handle whatever Mother Nature can throw at you, no rubber plugs needed.
Dual 2.4A USB Ports
Two high-speed ports capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible, at the same time. Power two devices at once or share with a buddy.
Built-in Micro-USB Cable
Tangle-free charging for phones and tablets. Certified cables for efficient charging.
Two Ways To Charge The Venture 30
Recharge the Venture 30 from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 6 hours.
The Venture 30 can be recharged from a USB Source in about 5 hours.
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 7-16 Hours
- Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel: 7-16 Hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 5-8 Hours
- Nomad 14 Plus Solar Panel: 5-8 Hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 5-6 Hours
- Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel: 5 Hours
- Product SKU: 22008
- IP Rating: IPX6
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250 g)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.25 x 1 in (11.4 x 8.25 x 2.5 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-113F (0-45C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-micro port (input): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 29Wh (3.7V, 7800mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in