Sherpa 100AC Highlights
Two High-Speed Power Delivery Ports
At 60W each, these USB-C Power Delivery ports provide rapid power for laptops, phones, and more.
Integrated 100W AC
Take the outlet with you, on the plane or in the wild, for serious power anywhere you need it. Perfect for keeping cameras and laptops charged.
Qi Wireless Charging + 2.4A USB
No matter the phone, there’s a wicked fast, convenient charging solution designed for you. Charge your iPhone and use your headphones at the same time on long flights using Qi wireless charging.
Interactive OLED Display
Check power in and power out, get detailed port information, and even set roles for ports.
Four Rugged Cables Included
We’re including the cables you need to get the job done, and an incredibly easy way to store them for later. Includes Lightning, Micro USB, USB-C, and USB-C to USB-C.
Three Ways To Charge The Sherpa 100AC
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Nomad 28 Plus will fully recharge the Sherpa 100AC in about 7-14 hours.
Use included cables to recharge from a USB source in 8 - 10 hours. Fully recharges from the wall in about 3 hours using the Sherpa Power Supply accessory (not included).
Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 3-5 hours.
- USB-C PD (60W): 2.5 hrs
- Wall Charger (45W): 3 hrs
- USB-A (2.4A): 9 hrs
- Nomad 14: 12-28 hrs
- Nomad 28: 6-14 hrs
- Boulder 50: 4-8 hrs
- Product SKU: 22050
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.0 x 5.68 in (19.0 x 2.54 x 14.4 cm)
- Operating usage temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Certifications: CE FCC RoHS
- Warranty: 12 months
- Wireless Qi (output): 5W max
- USB-A: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C PD ports (input/output): 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 3A (60W max), regulated
- AC inverter (output): 110V, up to 0.9A (100W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V (50W max)
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion
- Pack Capacity: 94.7Wh (14.8V, 6400mAh)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 25600mAh @ 3.7V
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in