If you wish to return the item you have ordered for a refund, please ensure that the item is unused and in the original packaging. You must return your order within 30 days of original receipt.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer!
Please ensure the product(s) is carefully packaged to avoid damage in transit. Items are to be returned via our returns service; refunds/replacements will only be issued upon a safe receipt of the goods.
Our returns service is offered through an online returns portal, via our distribution and logistics partner Burton McCall Ltd. The subsidised cost of the returns service will be charged when you create your return via the portal.
To commence the returns process -
- Please visit the returns portal https://burtonmccall.gfs-returns.com/LITE and follow the instructions, making sure you have the original order number to hand (top left corner on the packing slip in your parcel in the box referenced “PO Number”.
- Package the items carefully, taking care to ensure they will arrive with us safely and in a saleable condition.
- Select the reason code for your return.
- Select the returns service of your choice (DPD or DHL).
- If you have selected the DHL home collection service please select the day and time-slot you require for the parcel to be collected from your home.
- Pay the subsidised returns fee of £5.00 (or the higher fee if you have opted for a home collection) when prompted on the portal.
- If you have selected the DPD service make sure you check your email for your DPD returns label (it should appear within minutes check your spam folder if it does not) print and affix your returns label to your returns parcel, and then simply drop it off at your chosen DPD drop-off location (there are 5000+ locations nationwide so you should be no more than 5 miles from your nearest drop-off location). Please ensure that you drop the parcel off within 48 hours, otherwise you may need to repeat the returns process from step 1 and reprint a fresh returns label.
What happens next?
Normal processing time from receipt of parcel (collection service is a next working day premium option), to refund is 7 days. During peak times and times of exceptional demand this may be higher, but our aim is to get your refund back to you as soon as possible. The refund will be made to the card/account associated to the original transaction.
We are only able to exchange like for like products. If you require a different item you will need to opt for a refund and place a new order.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to original method of payment.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
Any item not in its original condition as described above, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
Please contact our Customer Services department for further instructions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.