Free Shipping On Orders Over £50. For guaranteed Xmas delivery, order by 1pm 16th Dec.
Lighthouse 600 highlights
- Bright Light Anytime, Anywhere Directional and adjustable LED light, up to 600 lumens. Recharge the internal battery from any USB port, from the sun with a Goal Zero solar panel, or use the built-in hand crank to charge up in an emergency.
- Charge Your Devices Internal lithium battery boasts 5200 mAh with a USB output, enough power to charge phones, headlamps, tablets, and more.
- Hang It, Stand It, Store it Collapsible legs provide a stand for maximum light dispersion and fold in for convenient storage. A built-in handle allows for easy carrying and hanging.
- Multi-Directional Lighting Utilize 360 degrees of bright LED light, or save on power and extend runtimes by illuminating half the lantern.
Three ways to charge
- From the Sun
Recharge the Lighthouse 600 from the sun by connecting a Nomad 10 solar panel to fully charge in as little as 6 hours of sunlight.
- From USB
The Lighthouse 600 can be recharged from a USB source in about 6 hours.
- From Cranking
When you are really in a pinch, use the hand crank to get 10 minutes of light for every 1 minute of cranking.
What's in the box
- Lighthouse 600 Lantern & USB Power Hub
- Nomad 10: 6 hrs
- USB source: 6 hrs
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell capacity: 18.98Wh (3.65V, 5200mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max