Sherpa 100PD Highlights
Airline approved, travel ready
Lightweight, sleek design fits easily into packs, bags, and camera cases. Ideal for travel where space is limited.
Charge quickly on the move
Fast-charging Power Delivery gives you more power in less time. Charge USB-C laptops, phones, and tablets using the 60W USB-C Power Delivery port. Learn about PD charging.
Ditch the cables if you can
Charge your Qi-compatible phone from the integrated Qi charging pad for an entirely wireless experience.
No device left behind
Two 2.4A USB ports are useful for devices with proprietary charging, such as fitness trackers, gps devices, and micro/lightning phones.
Two Ways To Charge The Sherpa 100PD
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Nomad 28 Plus will fully recharge the Sherpa 100PD in about 6-14 hours. NOTE: Sherpa 100PD can only be solar charged using the USB port on our Nomad solar panels.
Use included cables to recharge from a USB source in 8 - 10 hours. Fully recharges from the wall in about 3 hours using the 45 Watt USB-C Charger (not included).
- USB-C PD (60W): 2.5 hrs
- Wall Charger (45W): 3 hrs
- USB-A (2.4A): 9 hrs
- Nomad 14: 12-28 hrs
- Nomad 28: 6-14 hrs
- Product SKU: 22060
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 3.7 x 1.0 in (19.05 x 9.4 x 2.54 cm)
- Operating usage temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Certifications: CE FCC RoHS
- Warranty: 12 months
- Wireless Qi (output): 5W max
- USB-A: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C PD ports (input/output): 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 3A (60W max), regulated
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion
- Pack Capacity: 94.7Wh (14.8V, 6400mAh)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 25600mAh @ 3.7V
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in