Free Shipping On Orders Over £50. For guaranteed Xmas delivery, order by 1pm 16th Dec.
Ranger 300 Briefcase highlights
- Convenient, Foldable Design
Four 75-Watt panels, totaling 300 Watts, chained together and connected at the hinge. Easily pack and transport the Ranger 300 from place to place, then store it when not in use.
- Add Solar Power, Not Pounds
Designed with a thinner aluminum frame and ETFE polymer instead of glass, the Ranger 300 adds 100 Watts of solar to the Boulder 200 while shedding 3 lbs.
- Easy to Use
Featuring an innovative, patent-pending design, the Ranger 300 kickstand automatically folds out as you open the panel, allowing you to easily position the panel in place while solar charging.
- Maintain Portability
Built-in handles and magnetized corners make it easier to fold up your panel, pack in the car and go.
What's in the box
- Ranger 300 Briefcase with cord and built-in kickstand
- Canvas Carrying Bag
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 5-10 Hours
- Yeti 1000X: 4-8 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 7-14 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 6000X: 24-48 Hours
- High Power Port (6ft of 12AWG cable): 14-23V, up to 21A (300W max)
- SKU: 32450
- Weight: 39.0 lbs (17.7 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 30.6 x 26.3 x 3.8 in (77.7 x 66.8 x 9.7 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded, without leg stand): 30.6 x 105.9 x 0.9 in (77.7 x 269.0 x 2.3 cm)
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Cable Gauge: 12 AWG
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Rated Power: 300W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.0V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 19.3V